We hope you find the information below useful. If you still have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- My new car is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, can I still use SVS to save on maintenance costs?
Yes you can, new laws now allow us to complete all of your annual service requirements and wear and tear items such as brakes, discs, wipers etc. at a fraction of the cost of main dealer prices. In line with regulations (and as standard procedure), SVS use only genuine parts. Should any other fault occur simply take it to the nearest franchised dealer and they will carry out the repair free of charge under the terms and conditions of your existing warranty. For any advice, please contact us.
- My new car has a free service package from the dealer, can SVS still save me money?
YES, free dealer servicing tends to only cover basic oil services and doesn’t include items such as brake pads, discs, tyres, wiper blades etc. Work of this nature will be chargeable… at dealer rates. We advise you check what is free and save money by having any extra work carried out by ourselves.
- Do you fit genuine manufacturer parts?
Yes, at SVS we use genuine parts as standard procedure. For vehicles over three years old, if there is an opportunity to save money without compromising on quality by using non genuine parts, the customer can choose to do this.
- My car is getting older now and I need to keep maintenance costs to a minimum?
We understand that maintaining older vehicles can sometimes be very costly. At SVS we are able to give you a choice of genuine manufacturer parts or suitable cheaper non-genuine parts to help suit your budget.
- Are you able to stamp my service history book?
Yes we are. As an independent specialist we are able to stamp your service history book which confirms that services have been carried out by a specialist to exact manufacturer criteria.
- I work Monday – Friday and will find it difficult to bring my car in?
We realise that not everyone can manage within our normal working hours. With notice, and by appointment, we are more than happy to accommodate you at a mutually convenient time.