Gavin Sword Snr., SVS proprietor and VW trained Master Technician, has worked in the motor trade for over 30 years, with 25 of those spent building knowledge and expertise on Volkswagen within a main dealer setting.
His training to VW Master Technician status encompasses the entire VAG spectrum, including Audi, Seat and Skoda.
At SVS you will receive:
- Unique VW trained Master Technician & associated skills/knowledge
- Highest standards of workmanship and attention to detail
- Extensive diagnostic service and 1st time fix
- Efficient, organised and friendly customer care
- Competitive prices
- A real alternative to your main dealer
With a passion for the brand and the highest level of specialist skill, SVS aims to go beyond your expectations with a service that’s second to none.
Many motorists, particularly women and older drivers can find dealing with garages an intimidating experience. Feelings of not being taken seriously, being under-informed or overcharged are common. At SVS, every customer is important and will be treated with respect and professionalism:
- We will listen to your concerns and make sure we are clear on the problems you are having
- We will give you full information on what can be done to sort the problem, how much it will cost and how long it will take
- We will give you a full quote and only commence work with your approval
SVS knows you want a consistent, high quality service at a price you can afford. We won’t compromise on this – why should you?
SVS Volkswagen Specialist – where excellence comes as standard.